SLASCONE uses Azure AD B2C as its identity provider. This provides the following advantages:
- You have the flexibility to provide access to your end-customers, i.e., access to SLASCONE’s customer portal.
- You can integrate (connect) your company’s existing Azure AD to SLASCONE’s Azure AD B2C in order to provide a single sign on experience. More about this process can be found here.
The following application roles are available:
- Global Administrator: Unrestricted access
- Service Administrator: Can not add/edit users
- Customer Administrator: Can not add/edit users, products
- License Creator: Can not add/edit users, products, customers
- Viewer: Read access
- None: No access
A new SLASCONE environment/tenant comes with a built-in system global administrator. Signing in with this user/email enables the invitation of more users.
The global admin invites users through their email address, while predefining their application role.
The invited user receives an email with a url link to the registration page. SLASCONE uses Active Directory B2C as its identity provider. Global admins can see the status of the invitations, namely if an invitation has been accepted or not. In addition to that, they can optionally get an email notification upon successful registration of a user.
Global admins can delete/revoke an invitation or change the selected application role.